Monday 21 November 2011

Buyeyelash Review



This is my first blog and post... I am soo excited (dances around room, whoop whoop!!!). Ok excitement over, please enjoy and be kind I am a newbie. 


Buyeyelash Review

So I am massive fan of fake eyelashes both strip and individual.
So when I came across Buyeyelashes on twitter thanks to Lyndesy Harrison (make up artist and hair stylist to TOWIE 'The Only way is essex') I had to place and order.
Lyndesy Has some amazing videos on how to a 'smoky eye' Iv picked up some amazing tips and bought some new products to achieve check her site out. 



Origins
Buyeyelashes are a manchetser based company and were founded in 2010.
They stock all sorts  of lashes from individual, simple, full and thick to paperself eyelashes (which are amazing looking). Depending on the look your aiming for Buyeyelashes have ever possible eyelashe avenue covered you cannot go wrong.
They stock a variety of brands such as:
Ardell 
Baci
Elise
Eyebrowz
Mink
Red Cherry
Japonesque 
Illeza



Customers 
Buyeyelashes supply  multiple of media moguls within the industry such as Dancing On Ice, TOWIE, This Morning by Rene Metcalfe and even in Vogue Italia as used by Tara Palmer Tomkinson 2011. 

Prices

There selection is fantastic but their prices are even better ranging from £2-£8. With multi-pack sets starting at £13.94-£20.40 which includes a pack of seven. 
Delivery is not only amazingly but quick and if you place an order before 3pm that day they issue same day dispatch. It cant get any better but it does, standard delivery cost 75p and world wide Delivery is £1.50 and orders over £10 receive free delivery. 

Recently they have giving a 15% discount for a twitter followers using the code tweet15.
yes they are that amazing!!!!!

Their Website
Their website is amazingly easy to use and fantastically layed out. The main reason why I aim highlighting this point is that I love when a website is fantastically layed out. Visually its appealing but in terms of use its fantastic. So I must give credit where credits due and applaud the creator behind the website. 

They also provide a section to reuse your lashes and keep them in condition. I must admit I have got lots of wears out of mine and normally with eyelure I don't. I tend to always buy new and only wear them once. So I go through a lot of eyelashes. 

So here is a picture of some of the lashes I bought all of which come with glue:

Red Cherry #40(this is one of my favourites for a big eye-great for a night out with that sexy LBD number). I always get loads of comments for my lashes when I wear these. 
BACI 565
BACI 591


Second Order consisted of the Red Cherry collection(which I love):
Red Cherry #101
Red Cherry #102
Red Cherry #118


I will post a blog with them on soon, but can you see the quality of the lash, they are amazing.. They are fantastic easy to use and can be re-used LOTS. 

I was also given an applicator tool from Japonesque, which isn't on their website yet. But girls/boys it is fantastic for putting on lashes. It comes in a little pouch which I have kept its really sturdy and strong and has made putting on eyelashes even easier and I didnt think that was possible.


I love their lashes  and my friends and I cant get enough of their website. Like I said I love individuals but with the semi-permanent ones I don't like the way they pull the odd eyelash out. So I am more partial to strip lashes. Also I love a big smoky eye and lashes help open the eyes. 

I am going to upload more posts using their products, however I have my eye on their new range:

Red cherry: 20
Red cherry:DW
Red cherry:43
Red cherry:304
Red cherry:JBCP

Overall I have to give buyeyelashes a rating of 10/10 I just love their products.

follow @buyeyelashes on twitter.


One final mention the staff are more than kind and lovely, this truly is a fanatic company and I wish them all the best, they are going to be huge. 
But don't forget check out their website and buy some gorgeous eyelashes after all Christmas is approaching get lash ready for all those parties. 


p.s. this is my first post so apologises for mistakes this will be a game of trial and error until I get used to the ways of blogging, so bare with me.And I must thank the Lovely Holly Arabella for her lovely guidance concerning the world according to beauty blogging...Check out her blog its one of my favourites. 

Cate xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment